UBot Underground

Do we have any decapture experts out there?

Does anyone understand how to work with the decapture.com guys... I purchased a thousand captures and now realize I have no idea how to use them.. I want to use them both inside and outside UBOT.. so if someone could explain how to use them in ubot and then outside ubot.. I would be very appreciative... I can do programming so if I understand how they work i should be able to handle their aPi... but it looks like they could be uses as simple as below using the HTTP mode..

<form

method="post"

action="http://poster.decaptcher.com/"

enctype="multipart/form-data">

<input type="hidden" name="function" value="picture2">

<input type="text" name="tommytx" value="client">

<input type="text" name="redtanker" value="qwerty">

<input type="file" name="pict">

<input type="text" name="pict_to" value="0">

<input type="text" name="pict_type" value="0">

<input type="submit" value="Send">

</form>

Look like you could just fill in the boxes and call this and send them your capture picture and you are all set but I cannot understand exactly how it all ties together... I asked them for help, but they act like they have no idea what I am asking.. which might be true..

Please if anyone is using decapture.com help me out... if you want to chat you can reach me at skype jackrabbitsec. if you can get me working... and I can help with some programming for you in the future I would be happy to do so...

I could not find any instructions as to how to use all their API's that are available... totally no instructions at all.. anyone using HTTP api looks like the simplest....

Thanks

38 views and Zero responses... must be a hard question.. hee..hee..

I am researching everywhere, if I find anything I will post here as it would be nice to be able to get capture resolution with a simple http send.. we could then simply use it with UBOT and any other type of program....

Any comments at all might be helpful...

It's late, I'm off to bed but this is what I do.

1- setup the decaptcher variables in a ui window

2- use a wildcard to ID the captcha on the page and pull it into either manual or not. (ignore the IF, I use it to give me the option via a checkbox whether to use decap or not)

3- use the $captcha constant.

Goodnight.

post-157-12750866343464_thumb.png

post-157-12750866402424_thumb.png

post-157-12750866447297_thumb.png