UBot Underground

I want to throw this out there for all...

Hey everyone. I have been doing a lot of thinking over the past week and have decided I am going to really do something with this.

I own a dedicated server (for 6 years now) and have a multitude of domain names. Recently I purchased one specifically for the purpose of creating and selling bots. In my opinion, with the growing success of this software, I believe I stole a good one. But I'm not a selfish guy so I thought I would offer the site to anyone here who wants to sell bots.

I haven't completely thought it through but logistically it would be quite simple (homepage catalog setup..thumbnails, whatever) that would link to individual pages for each product. Every product would have the paypal button code of it's respective creator.

Just a thought, but I think several people driving traffic makes it a win-win for everyone. Plus I have some special SEO skills too (good special, not Jerry's Kids special!)

Oh, the site is "The AutoBot Store"

Let me know what you think!

John

Oh, and I have plenty of space and bandwidth to handle the database issue for securing bots if that project takes off. And before ANYONE asks, I am not asking for anything in return. I just thought it could be a cool little collaborative project.

Hey everyone. I have been doing a lot of thinking over the past week and have decided I am going to really do something with this.

I own a dedicated server (for 6 years now) and have a multitude of domain names. Recently I purchased one specifically for the purpose of creating and selling bots. In my opinion, with the growing success of this software, I believe I stole a good one. But I'm not a selfish guy so I thought I would offer the site to anyone here who wants to sell bots.

I haven't completely thought it through but logistically it would be quite simple (homepage catalog setup..thumbnails, whatever) that would link to individual pages for each product. Every product would have the paypal button code of it's respective creator.

Just a thought, but I think several people driving traffic makes it a win-win for everyone. Plus I have some special SEO skills too (good special, not Jerry's Kids special!)

Oh, the site is "The AutoBot Store"

Let me know what you think!

John

Oh, and I have plenty of space and bandwidth to handle the database issue for securing bots if that project takes off. And before ANYONE asks, I am not asking for anything in return. I just thought it could be a cool little collaborative project.

Nice idea John - certainly has potential.

Andy

Thanks Andy. We could even provide a unique subdomain for each creator as well for better independent control options.

I want to be Optimus Prime! LOL It is a pretty good name for the site.

I dub thee Optimus Prime!

If this happens it would also be nice to be able to put free bots on (just have them with a price of 0.00) so we could put trial copies up and also some free bots to drive traffic to the store.

Andy

If this happens it would also be nice to be able to put free bots on (just have them with a price of 0.00) so we could put trial copies up and also some free bots to drive traffic to the store.

Andy

Great idea! Anyone who wants to sell their bots can have a marketplace to list their bots.. Just like sitepoint etc for websites (but minus the hefty price pls :))

I would love to participate, let me know when the site is up.. :)

If everyone starts driving traffic to their own bot pages, then it gonna be good to everyone too. It's a win win situation..