UBot Underground

Anyone know how to get the results of work in the Javascript Module.

OMYG I just became an advanced member at 30 posts... lord I am still asking basic questions..

I did a basic thingy in Javascript but cannot figure out how to get the result into the system.

var a = 5

var b = 4

var tot = a + b

#mysum = tot

See the attached sample... it can't be that hard...

How do I get the results so I can use it in the rest of the program.

Also alert(5+4) is a very common javascript command but apparently does not work at all here.... that is too bad.. its a great way to quickly view the results of you script..

simple_scrape_fixed.ubot

OMYG I just became an advanced member at 30 posts... lord I am still asking basic questions..

I did a basic thingy in Javascript but cannot figure out how to get the result into the system.

var a = 5

var b = 4

var tot = a + b

#mysum = tot

See the attached sample... it can't be that hard...

How do I get the results so I can use it in the rest of the program.

Also alert(5+4) is a very common javascript command but apparently does not work at all here.... that is too bad.. its a great way to quickly view the results of you script..

Here you go. I also added in an alert that does the 5+4 summation for you.

Dave

simple_scrape_fixed.ubot

Thanks a lot... TT will give you a big kiss.. it he has not gotten the RegEx working right yet... no matter, this will be a great little tutorial for any others having problems with the Javascript module... you are sooooo good.. maybe you would consider doing a nice little video module on just how to work the javascript module... This will help me in a lot of projects as I can make javascript dance... and now it can dance inside the Ubot..