UBot Underground

Can someone offer so actual uses of the Shell Command.

Can someone offer some actual uses they have put Shell to use with..

Does it run only .exe files only.. I tried to run a VBS or vb script, and a .bat file to no avail..

regedit did run but I think that is an exe file... it would really be neat if vbs could run as you could fill in some of the masssive short comings of Ubot.. to do some of the stuff ubot won't do..

Any ideas of thing you have run would be interesting..

Thanks..

Can someone offer some actual uses they have put Shell to use with..

Does it run only .exe files only.. I tried to run a VBS or vb script, and a .bat file to no avail..

regedit did run but I think that is an exe file... it would really be neat if vbs could run as you could fill in some of the masssive short comings of Ubot.. to do some of the stuff ubot won't do..

Any ideas of thing you have run would be interesting..

Thanks..

All you need to do is call the vbs script using cscript.exe e.g c:\pathToCscript.exe\cscript.exe somescript.vbs

Thanks

Dave

Thanks... if that works it will be a big help as I am finding tons of things I cannot do with UBOT, now I am having problems keeping the in sub window open... I used wait till finish.. but hell all that means is finish loading... I have to do some things bu it closes right away... hell we need a wait till Tom finishes command.

I added a delay but that won't work.. as I need the window open various amounts of time..

I even tried shit like "Wait For" <> Sub Window and even Wait For != Sub Window as that is the name of the window.

I can't say wait for certain text,, since I don't know what text will be in the window.. .\

And that won't work cause I don't want it to close when that text arreives, I want it to close when I hit the red x...

It looks like I am gonna have to go back to vbs and autoit... they are free but don't handle the browser as well, but at least they have most of the commands I need. Its just such a skeleton on commands that all you can do is really basic shit... and mine gets real complex fast....

Thanks for the assist.. I will try that... to see if VBS can fill in some of the missing stuff .... via shell

It would have been so simple to let me close the window with a close window command when i am ready to close.. vice autoclose when its done loading..