UBot Underground

Where can I find info on Cookies and Ubot?

I have watched a ton of videos and still have more to go.. but meanwhile can anyone tell me where i can find the tutor or video describing how the cookies work (I know how cookies work... but what does bot do with cookies... just read them or can he remove them from my hard drive?

Here is what I need to do... First I have three different domains with the same company. You go to one single log in page for all sites.. When you log in they send you to the correct location based on the password you used..

Problem is they cookie you so if you log into site #1 at 10:00 am and then try to log into site #2 it takes you to site #1 via the earlier cookie.. So now its aggravating to wait for site 1 to load so you can hit the logout key to get the log in screen so you can now log into site 2... what a freaking rat race...

It is designed for someone with only one site and helps them keep logged in by cookie.. sucks for someone with more than one site...

So when my poor bot travels from one site to another each hour to get the stats for each one, poor bot has to confirm which site he is in before extracting data and if in wrong site he has to hit the log out so he can log into the correct site... Bot says its bullshit.. and is complaining... Bot wants a way to clear the cookie in the cache before he goes to any site so it will give the log in screen in every case and he will quit pissing and moaning at me..

So bottom line does anyone know exactly what the cookie command accomplishes... can it remove the cookies from my hard drive each time i send Bot to a new site to gather info... Bot says it would be much simpler to log in to each site one by one than to have to look around and figure out which site he is in and then log out if in the worong site...

Thanks in advance.

If using the standard clear cookies does not work for you then check out this excellent method http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2626-how-i-cleared-out-browser-cookies-temp-in-ie7/

You can also call ccleaner in auto mode from a shell command, do a search on this forum for ccleaner and you will find posts with the instructions on how to do it. Ccleaner also clears flash cookies.

Andy