UBot Underground

Sending password and usernames for bot

Hi guys - Ive created a password protected bot - the way it works is that it go's to a certain url which requires the user to login - If they login successfully then the script continues and if not then it stops.

I have a php file which holds the passwords and usernames - I was wondering if there is a way for me to generate random usernames and passwords and then send them out one at a time through my autoreponder to whoever subscribes.

Its easy enough to create one username and password and add it to the autoresponder but im looking for a hands free way which will allow me to send one username and password to one subscriber.

Any ideas would be appreciated

thanks

abs

Hi guys - Ive created a password protected bot - the way it works is that it go's to a certain url which requires the user to login - If they login successfully then the script continues and if not then it stops.

I have a php file which holds the passwords and usernames - I was wondering if there is a way for me to generate random usernames and passwords and then send them out one at a time through my autoreponder to whoever subscribes.

Its easy enough to create one username and password and add it to the autoresponder but im looking for a hands free way which will allow me to send one username and password to one subscriber.

Any ideas would be appreciated

thanks

abs

Many auto responders allow you to have custom fields which get passed along with the users email address and name when they sign up. These can be hidden fields. So I would write a php script that took the next username and password from a file and passed it to the auto responder. You could then give every user a unique id and password.

Andy

Thanks alot andy

I have no idea when it comes to php and how to code things - could you point me to a certain forum or post which shows a guide - or if you dont mind yourself then it would be great

thanks

asb