UBot Underground

ubot : wonder wheels in google

i would like to ask if is it possible to create wonder wheels in google using ubot?

please reply to this message.. thankz!

i just dont know what function to be used on wonder wheels page just like in this url : http://www.google.com.ph/search?q=car&hl=en&prmd=ivls&source=lnt&tbs=ww:1&ei=97HrS82CJYnDrAf_qO3TBg&sa=X&oi=tool&resnum=2&ct=tlink&ved=0CA4QpwU

If you want a ubot which can access that page, fill in the form, submit it, then scrape the results in text posted at the bottom, yes.

If you want something that does not work off that page, you will have to provide clearer details.

i would like to ask if is it possible to create wonder wheels in google using ubot?

please reply to this message.. thankz!

Do you want to navigate to a Google URL that opens the search results with the Wonder Wheel already showing? If so, that is easy.

• 1 month later...

You could make it take a screenshot?

Still a bit too new to Ubot to know if this will work but am trying to achieve the same as so far have figured out.

For a query and wonderwheel, say "car" in the this case, in the source code there is:

google.ww.cb.push(function() {google.ww.init({"q":"car","r":["car games","car pictures","car wallpaper","car photos","car racing games","sport car","toyota","bmw"],"r2":[["car games"],["car pictures"],["car wallpaper"],["car photos"],["car racing games"],["sport car"],["toyota"],["bmw"]]})})

the init is unique and the values after car are the same words as returned in the flash display.

Therefore thinking these can be matched and pulled from the source code.

Anyone with more Ubot experience confirm this is a valid approach ?