UBot Underground

Question before buying uBot

Hi everyone

I want to buy uBot but i have one question because i doubt uBot can do some stuff i need. I want to make bot for rapidshare, logging, unlocking, changing filename etc. But first problem here is unlocking account, i don't know how many of you are using rapidshare(probably everyone), just in case this is screenshot:

http://i45.tinypic.com/29ypija.png

Can uBot handle that window? When you click on Deactivate Security Lock button, this window appears. I need to enter key which they send to my email.

Tnx

This seems to be an ajax window - right? If thats the case then it's very possible! Clicking the button should then not be any problem either.

But is the filename changing etc in the browser or on your computer?

yeah it's ajax window. Filename changing is in the browser too, when you click on Rename button window like above appears with textbox where you can change filename.

I read some posts and people said that ubot can't handle iframe so i thought that it's useless to me.

I would appreciate if someone can check will it work that stuff with ajax window.

yeah it's ajax window. Filename changing is in the browser too, when you click on Rename button window like above appears with textbox where you can change filename.

I read some posts and people said that ubot can't handle iframe so i thought that it's useless to me.

I would appreciate if someone can check will it work that stuff with ajax window.

There is def no problem with ajax windows which I am pretty sure is what they are popping up. If you use a web based email program you should be able to automate getting the message that rapid share send and store the unlock code into a variable. So I would think that would be no problem at all.

Andy