UBot Underground

Now we have a stable can we expect any of these features

1. This is a good idea - I'll talk to seth about it.

2. I don't see the point of an idea like this - could you please explain why this would be needed? Just save it in a .txt and let it cycle through it from there instead? Especially if 1. is coming.

3. We're really trying to not clutter it all up with too many parameters etc. Why would this be needed?

4. Pretty good - gonna discuss this with Seth as well.

1. This is a good idea - I'll talk to seth about it.

2. I don't see the point of an idea like this - could you please explain why this would be needed? Just save it in a .txt and let it cycle through it from there instead? Especially if 1. is coming.

3. We're really trying to not clutter it all up with too many parameters etc. Why would this be needed?

4. Pretty good - gonna discuss this with Seth as well.

Number 1 gets a vote from me. Like alcr I don't really get 2 and 3. The 'savestate' idea in the original post about number 4 sounds good.

Andy

Yes, I agree on reflection, point 2 becomes redundant if point 1 can be done. Because you can just cycle through the values loaded from a file (point 1).

The idea would be to give people two states.

1. Full auto - this would cycle through the accounts (by somehow using the next list item to goto the next item in the CSV)

2. Manual - the user would be able to select the account as they are loaded into the UI list.

Point 3 is really because some scripts can become redundant -becase some sites just die (I have 30 in a bookmkarking/microbloggin submitted), with a run next script, you avoid the need to go back and make changes to tell ubot which one run. I can go back and edit it though.

Thanks for your feedback, 1 would be great....as would save state. :)