UBot Underground

starting compiled bot on a certain url

Hi all - im sure this has been discussed a number of time - I have been searching for no less then a hour on both google and the forum. So i apologize in advance .

I must say that the search results pulled in the forum are not very accurate and takes very long to find on subject topics.

im wanting to start a compiled bot on a certain url - Can anyone guide me how to do this please - I dont want it to navigate to the page when they click the play button but instead open with the webpage.

Thanks

abs

Ps - im not sure why but i dont get any email notifications when there is a reply to a thread i am subscribed to - anyidea

Why not just add a JavaScript entry as the first node in the script with the following?

window.location.href = "http://www.cnn.com";

Thanks alot for the reply - I tried the java code but nothing seems to happen - Unless of course i need to remove the spaces!

It would be great once its implemented into ubot

thanks

This is planned as an option in the upcoming customer panel.

Does this mean that all bots created with that copy would have to open the same url? It would be nicer if the url could be set from within the bot script. The UI parts of a script are clearly read and executed prior to the actual running of the bot, could the url not be controlled in a similar way?

Andy

Does this mean that all bots created with that copy would have to open the same url? It would be nicer if the url could be set from within the bot script. The UI parts of a script are clearly read and executed prior to the actual running of the bot, could the url not be controlled in a similar way?

Andy

We haven't really discussed all this yet. We are considering a wide choice of ways right now :) But ideas are always good!