UBot Underground

"Send Keys Chosen" Not working?

Hi, I am attempting to upload a file using the "send keys chosen" command but it's not working as displayed in the tutorial videos.

When I hit play it keeps opening a new window for me to choose a file to upload instead of copying the file path in the chosen field. Does anyone know how this is supposed to work?

Thanks..

Gary.

it seems to work well for IE7 for me, but not IE8 -- the difference here is a bit odd, as uploading files is key for my particular niches.

I have to make everything work for IE8 as I have others working with/for me using the bots. Would be nice to know how this works??

On another note, I had to upgrade to 3.3 today, How the Heck do you insert new lines1???? You can't simply press insert any longer, (huge upset :~() And I can't find the command?

For IE8, you would have to use set dialog text and click dialog button. Theres a short demonstration of it here somewhere by Seth - I can try finding it for you. (and with 3.3 you would also have to use the threading system - theres also a video of that by Seth haha)

Anyways - new lines are not required with the new system. Just drag the commands that you want, either from the toolbox or drag them from the page. Right clicking on a node using the old right clicking system will not overwrite the node - it will make the new one above.

BTW I would really love it if you could point me in the right direction as far as those tutorial videos are concerned, had a look around but couldn't find them.

Thanks...

Yea, we're working on improving our documentation!

Here are the three places I know of with tips ideas and tutorials:

www.ubotstudio.com/tutorials.aspx

www.ubottutorials.com/

www.ubotjunkie.com/