UBot Underground

Hello, I just stumbled upon UBot but had a couple questions before I did so.

Is it possible to create a bot that would be capable of sending PM's to random user's on VB and phpBB forums? I own multiple sites where we do free giveaways and we like to just send random PM's to our user's and give them 24 hours to claim their prizes.

Next is is UBot capable to copy content from 1 site and post it on another. I have 2 sites that are very similar but our user's still visit and submit content to our old site but we would like for that content to be posted on our new site so is it possible to create a bot to basically copy the same fields from one site and submit it to our newer site? We could easily shut down our older site and just re-direct traffic to our new site but anyone who has knowledge of how advertising companies work, most are net 30/60 so we can't afford to shut down our older site as thats our bread winner that currently pays our server bills.

Thanks for any help

P.S. Im a complete n00b with this stuff so even if these were managale, are they almost impossible for a n00b with no coding knowledge to create?