UBot Underground

Click Chosen Link only if outer html includes

Hi there,

I am trying to build a bot that will automatically click a thumbs up to various articles from my website.

Basically my website is amoungst other competitors articles. I only want to give a positive vote to my article.

<A href="LINKTOVOTEFORME">THUMBSUP</A> 
<DIV class=article>
<H3><SPAN><A href="http://www.REDIRECTLINK.com">NAMEOFMYARTICLE</A> </SPAN></H3>
<P><STRONG>From:</STRONG> <DIV>mywebsite.com</DIV></p>

The title of my article changes, the only way i can tell that it is my website is where it says <DIV>mywebsite.com</DIV>

So basicly, I want to select the link to vote, but only where the containing area where <DIV>mywebsite.com</DIV>

Any ideas?

Cheers!

Hi there,

I am trying to build a bot that will automatically click a thumbs up to various articles from my website.

Basically my website is amoungst other competitors articles. I only want to give a positive vote to my article.

<A href="LINKTOVOTEFORME">THUMBSUP</A> 
<DIV class=article>
<H3><SPAN><A href="http://www.REDIRECTLINK.com">NAMEOFMYARTICLE</A> </SPAN></H3>
<P><STRONG>From:</STRONG> <DIV>mywebsite.com</DIV></p>

The title of my article changes, the only way i can tell that it is my website is where it says <DIV>mywebsite.com</DIV>

So basicly, I want to select the link to vote, but only where the containing area where <DIV>mywebsite.com</DIV>

Any ideas?

Cheers!

Build two lists, one that contains the vote links and the other that contains the site name from the div tags. Now loop through the list of site names and whenever the list item contains your site name the same position in the other list will contain the vote link, add this to a new list whenever the condition is met.

Loop through the new list navigating to each link.

Andy