UBot Underground

I wanted to automatically open the file I save in document folder as test.txt in the last line of my bot.

How can i do that?

Please advice..

http://i43.tinypic.com/im31fq.jpg

Use the nav (erase any text) sub parameter --> insert file (browse) --> test.txt

So yeah just use the nav to your own local file, and it will navigate to the test.txt file when your bot is finished with your script. I use this for many things, like for submission reports to show the users which sites were successful or not.

http://i43.tinypic.com/im31fq.jpg

Use the nav (erase any text) sub parameter --> insert file (browse) --> test.txt

So yeah just use the nav to your own local file, and it will navigate to the test.txt file when your bot is finished with your script. I use this for many things, like for submission reports to show the users which sites were successful or not.

Hey Gogetta, dumb question, but are you setting the document folder variable earlier or is there a way to pull from system variables?

Bloody brilliant thing to be sure! Was like another aha moment. I had forgotten that IE can open many file formats, like .txt, and excel files for example.

Frank

You can also use the Shell command. But until I learn how to pass paraeters from ubot to a Command/Batch file I am sorta stuck making single use batch files rather than generic ones.

Buddy