UBot Underground

Bot Not Working, Advise Needed.

Hey Guys, I have finished creating a bot that works fine when testing it out in ubot but after compiling and running it it doesn't work.

I sent it over to a friend and he said it simply clicks the agree to terms button and then moves on to the next site. I've had similar problems with another bot before and it was because the bot was not IE8 compatible.

I am sure that there is a very easy solution to this problem but I don't quite know what it is. What do I need to do to make the bot work in IE8. Do I simply need to create it again using IE8? Or is there a simpler method of fixing it?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks...

Gary..

Not that I know of. It just navigates to a list of sites and registers to them. When I tested the bot in ubot it worked fine but when I compiled it, it navigates to the site, agrees to terms, clicks the register button and then goes to the next site?

I bought a similar bot from someone before that had the same problem and he said that it was because the bot was not IE8 compatible.

How would I fix this?

Thanks...

Gary...

Yeah but try putting a delay of 2-3 seconds after every wait finish - because the script is continuing immediately when the page is loaded. But sometimes there is ajax elements etc which arent 100% ready - so it'll skip it.

Yeah but try putting a delay of 2-3 seconds after every wait finish - because the script is continuing immediately when the page is loaded. But sometimes there is ajax elements etc which arent 100% ready - so it'll skip it.

Which reminds me... Would it be so hard to have the Wait Finish look for such stuff too, and in turn REALLY wait until finished?

If so, perhaps a simple checkbox in the wait finish dialog box to add extra seconds to the end would be the way to go...