UBot Underground

Help with a drop-down list

Hi, I'mm a newbie to Ubot. I'm building my first bot and I want to create a wordpress blog: I'm not able to select the language of the blog from the drop-down lists that appears in wordpress...I'm attaching a screenshot of my bot: I select the language from the drop-down list (es-español) and then right clic-choose by attribute-right clic-change choosen attribute-value=19...I t doesn't work...

By the way, Alex & Seth... I've got to say that the 3.3+ version(s) of uBot makes drop-downs so very easy that even I want to give you props on the re-design. Great job!

I realize that the things we're complaining about these days so much (like the missing empty nodes, etc.) are just a temporary inconvenience, so just in case no one has said it outright, there are many GREAT things like the combined nodes that both choose and fill forms, and this drop down, and lots of other little structural or toolbox-based things that make 3.3 a lot faster and easier for newbies to learn.

Thank you!

-Luke

By the way, Alex & Seth... I've got to say that the 3.3+ version(s) of uBot makes drop-downs so very easy that even I want to give you props on the re-design. Great job!

I realize that the things we're complaining about these days so much (like the missing empty nodes, etc.) are just a temporary inconvenience, so just in case no one has said it outright, there are many GREAT things like the combined nodes that both choose and fill forms, and this drop down, and lots of other little structural or toolbox-based things that make 3.3 a lot faster and easier for newbies to learn.

Thank you!

-Luke

Hehe thank you! :)

"If you are going through hell, keep going."

Winston Churchill