UBot Underground

Keeping the old version of ubot

I want the new version but I'm loathed to upgrade until such time as it is stable. CAn I ask though, is it going to be possible to retain the earlier version of ubot on my machine (without updates) as well as thew version? Perhaps the compiler of the ubot before the upgrade can also be left on the server.

This would be cool.

At the risk of loosing 6 months work compiling one of my bots.

I can then build new ubots with the new version.

The link that you got in your welcome email always got the latest stable release.

But - when you run a .ubot file with rc 1 3.3 your script files will be converted to 3.3 and will not be runable with 3.154 or earlier versions.

So backup your bots before doing anything :)

The link that you got in your welcome email always got the latest stable release.

But - when you run a .ubot file with rc 1 3.3 your script files will be converted to 3.3 and will not be runable with 3.154 or earlier versions.

So backup your bots before doing anything :)

I have ubots in 3.154, what I want to know is that if I find then after upgrading to the latest release my bots don't work, will there be a way to reinstall 3.154 and run this version alongside the new version. Ie can I run two versions of ubot on my machine and just never choose to update the version 3.154. Can I just get the new version of ubot and install it to a different folder?

Thanks.