UBot Underground

How much for decaptcha charges does ubot charge?

i haven't used it yet, but i was under the impression that ubot let you tap directly into your own decaptcher account. so if that's the case i'd assume you're only going to pay the $2/1000. Hopefully that's the case, need to implement decaptcher into the current bot i'm working with too...

i haven't used it yet, but i was under the impression that ubot let you tap directly into your own decaptcher account. so if that's the case i'd assume you're only going to pay the $2/1000. Hopefully that's the case, need to implement decaptcher into the current bot i'm working with too...

Ive used search for decaptcher ...

Is there a solid tutorial on integrating the sweet in-built decaptcher stuff already in uBot - my newbness is missing a step somewhere and it's not working.

Nothing is happening ? the fields value is not being changed.

It works in manual mode ... Ive tried with brute force on and off too ;-)

Here's my nizzle:

http://content.screencast.com/users/sputnikkk13/folders/Jing/media/5d937725-2f94-426d-809f-05280bc2bffd/Captch.fail.png

Going to get my helmet ...

Nothing is happening ? the fields value is not being changed.

It works in manual mode ... Ive tried with brute force on and off too ;-)

Here's my nizzle:

http://content.screencast.com/users/sputnikkk13/folders/Jing/media/5d937725-2f94-426d-809f-05280bc2bffd/Captch.fail.png

Going to get my helmet ...

May be captcha timeout problem?

Many times decaptcha is not able to solve the picture within specified time limit (I guess 60 sec, not sure), in that case uBot will use NULL value (i.e nothing) as a captcha response and will not fill anything in the captcha response field.

Have you tried multiple times?

Also, I can see you are trying to break recaptcha captcha, not sure if decaptcher will be able to break the successfully. (I tried decaptha to break recaptcha captchas like 8 months ago and at that time there response was bad, may be they have improved till now)

thanks for that - I just read that perhaps a 10+ second delay prior to the solve captcha node might assist?

I spent all night getting to this point reading where others where solving captcha with this service.

Beatcaptchas has no issue with this recaptcha - but I want to make compiled bots - so navigating out to a subwindow is borked - leaving me with ITT and/or manual or decaptcher atm.

Is there a thorough video tutorial on using the decaptcher function?

Is there a sticky or centralized location for user manual/video tutorials?