UBot Underground

AHHH! Still Can't Get This to Work (Full Bot Attached)

Read the full post below to get a really good scope of the problem. However, if you'd like to just read a basic version of my problem, here it is (in bold):

All javascript/ajax fields are "activated" (as having been filled in correctly) but upon clicking the submit button, it just takes me right back to a blank registration screen (as if I didn't activate a something properly).

Here is the long-winded explanation:

Alright, after taking the advice that was given to me in this thread ( http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2969-can-anybody-get-ubot-to-create-an-account-at-this-site/ ) I thought I made progress with what I was working on.

Sphinn is very difficult... To trigger the Ajax or JavaScript (I'm not sure what it is) after filling in a field, I had to jump through hoops.

For the first two fields, you need to "send keys chosen field > $nothing" after filling them with what you want to get the green "OK" to appear (the sites way of telling you it has been filled correctly).

BUT, then the NEXT TWO fields that solution didn't work. After toying around with it a bit, I discovered that it was actually "send keys chosen field > $new line" that would trigger the green "OK" to appear (and that is the ONLY thing that gets it to appear...for fields 3 and 4. That solution doesn't work for fields 1 and 2).

So, after solving all of that, I thought I'd be good to go....NOPE. It hits the register button and it just takes me right back to a blank registration screen. However, if I do it all manually, it works just fine.

The thing that is really killing me is that ALL THE JAVASCRIPT elements are "activated" when it finally clicks the "submit" button. I truly can't figure this out.

I've uploaded the uBot, the compiled bot, and the two necessary .TXT files you'll need to give the bot a test run.

YOU MUST RUN THE COMPILED BOT WHEN TESTING! The uBot doesn't work by itself because of how I have it reading the source files. The compiled bot does. The compiled bot must be stored in the same folder as the included .TXT files.

Also, you must first CHECK and then UNCHECK the "captcha checkbox" in the first part of the script.

Don't bother running installment 1 or 2 of the bot (they both work just fine).

It is part 3 that I simply CAN'T get to work.

You can download the zip file here

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=9QO7KTVI

(it contains backlinker bot.exe, backlinker bot.ubot, generated usernames.txt & created emails.txt)

The reason I attached the source code along with the compiled bot is so maybe somebody here can see if they can spot/make a solution.

But, you need to run the compiled bot to test, as you can't test with the .uBot file.

i didnt download the bot as of yet...but i had a similar problem b4...try this...go to the page in ur regular browser and use firebug to look at the destination of the button (if its surrounded with javascript...disable javascript in ur browser and see if it gives u the url of the button) the once u have the form filled out...just nav to that url...i had to do this for an ip changer. (which I never finished ;) )

i didnt download the bot as of yet...but i had a similar problem b4...try this...go to the page in ur regular browser and use firebug to look at the destination of the button (if its surrounded with javascript...disable javascript in ur browser and see if it gives u the url of the button) the once u have the form filled out...just nav to that url...i had to do this for an ip changer. (which I never finished ;) )

While unfortunately that didn't work for me, I do have to say thanks because I hadn't ever heard of Firebug before.

I downloaded it (obviously), and I've got to say, what an amazing little tool!

Any other suggestions?

While unfortunately that didn't work for me, I do have to say thanks because I hadn't ever heard of Firebug before.

I downloaded it (obviously), and I've got to say, what an amazing little tool!

Any other suggestions?

Got a similar issue signing up to blinklist social site. The submit button if I manually click it works, if ubot clicks it doesn't work.

Am intending to look at my problem tonight, if I can solve it will let you know as it may help.

Solved my problem.

Instead of selecting the submit button, then changing chosen attribute>click chosen, I use a Run Javascript node with

var o = document.getElementById('signup-w-email');
o.submit();

where 'signup-w-email' is the ID of the form used.

@ Some_Guy > Thanks for offering your help, I appreciate it. The thing is though, it isn't that the bot isn't capable of clicking the submit button...that works just fine.

The problem is that if the bot fills out all the fields (and successfully "activates" each field), when it finally clicks the submit button, the page just blanks everything out and the registration is unsuccessful.

If I fill out all the fields manually myself, and then I click the button myself, it registers successfully.

Even if the bot fills out all the fields, and then I click the submit button myself, it still blanks out everything that was just filled in, which leads me to believe that somehow, the registration page still knows that the fields were filled with a bot (I just can't for the life of me figure out how).