UBot Underground

Private Proxies

Okay does anyone got any private private proxy to lend out? It is so that me and Seth can get this to work properly.

Sent you over a handful of private proxies via PM in case you still needed them!

Thanks,

Chris

Okay does anyone got any private private proxy to lend out? It is so that me and Seth can get this to work properly.

If you need some still let me know.

But me and Seth figured it out today. If you run private proxies just do it in Sub Window and it works perfect.

But me and Seth figured it out today. If you run private proxies just do it in Sub Window and it works perfect.

Sweet! Aaron, thanks for that quick tip :-)

Hi Aaron, can you expand a little on this? I have a list of 10 private proxies IP:PORT:UN:PW that I use.

How do you get this to work in a sub window?

After you swap to you your proxy then when you visit a page do it within a Sub Window and it will work.

Yeah, so I heard. :) Made that post before it though.

So everyone, proxys work when you do it through compiled bot or in a sub window.