UBot Underground

Did not know where the best place to put this so if it needs to be moved then mods please move it.

The skinny

WooThemes is offering a V-Day 50% off special only to those who request the special coupon code. This will not be a public offering since there is a contest attached. WooThemes has never ran a promo with this much savings, EVER! Your chance to step up and go Premium with your wordpress sites. This offer is only Valid through the 19th of February.

Note about WooThemes - Each theme comes with unlimited usage, access to the private support area, lifetime theme updates.
To receive your coupon go to my site and simple fill in the short form at Premium WordPress Themes, or PM me your First and Last name and email address. I will then submit your info to WooThemes and you will get a huge savings on premium wordpress themes. Themes you say? Yes WooThemes also has a 3 for 1 permanent offer that will allow you get 3 Premium WordPress Themes for price of 1.

Some of my favorite themes that I use on my sites.

Canvas - Similar to builder, just about every element of the theme is editable inside wordpress.

Headlines - Fantastic News and Magazine theme

Postcard - Unique theme with Google Maps plus many features

So how are you helping me? Well there is a contest attached to this offer for affiliates. The winner will get a Macbook for the most V-Day referral sales. I have always been a windows guy so this is a chance for the Mac Fans to convert me.

The Bottom Line

Its simple, I can deliver a huge savings on 3 Premium Wordpress Themes. You can help make me a Mac Fanboi.