UBot Underground

what command do i use for this.

Hi, i'm really a newbie in using ubot, started out 2 days ago, I just wanna know if there is way to create a error trapping ...

Here's the Scenario.

First i will load a list (usernames, password, email add, etc.)- using UI open file

then selecting url - ( i had no idea which will be best way to do it but what i did is using the nav command)

after clicking it will automatically signup for accounts listed in loaded list.

my question is if the list that is loaded has already an existing username,email or account what will be the best way to do it i mean to stop the sign up and return to error? i mean what commands do i used if the said username is already existed? can you please enlighten me.

thanks.

I'm confused in putting the if statement, The if command I used is

IF>

search page

The username you specified has already been taken. ( this is what is says if the username exist or taken)

THEN>

This is the part i get lost, I want the loaded list to read the next item then put it again in username.

I tried to used the addlist command then put the variable then $next list item then the variable for the loaded file. Then it pops up an error.

can you please teach me what is the correct command to do it? thanks

http://img695.imageshack.us/img695/7696/whatcommandtoiuseforthi.th.jpg

Something like If, Search page username exists, then, chose by attribute, Add to list -> scrape chosen attribute, change chosen attribute -> next list item would do the trick :)

if you want to use the username, rather than skipping to the next one, set up a loop using an incremented number on the end of the username e.g.

#i =0

while(#fail =1)

#fail = 0

#usernameToSet = {1}{2}

{1}#username

{2}#i

if(scrape (username taken)

then

#fail =1

set #1 inc

assumed you have #username from file

set an increment value #i to 0

try and set #username0

if fails, incr #i and try again, so #username1

etc, keep doing this until succeed.

the while loop starts by assuming you will pass (sets #fail to 0), then when you fail (the scrape of the fail text =s true, then we set the #fail as true

thanks for the idea but I'm newbie in Ubot...basically the set up for my bot if username exists then change chosen attribute next list item and then add the username that exist to another list...I'm trying to make an autosign up bot that will automatically sign up from a loaded file, and then from the loaded file it will also determined if some of the accounts where already member and then it will create a list if accounts is already a member..I really wanna try your suggestion but i don't know how to it. Thanks again...