UBot Underground

Whats in this new update?

Just wait for the super-duper-awesome new UI we are working on... It is gonna make UBot Studio so much easier to work with.

This sounds very exciting, I can't wait.

Uninstall and install it again, happened for Lord as well.

did u have another bot open at the time...that happened to me but when i closed that other bot...it installed without error

Uninstall and install it again, happened for Lord as well.

That's a work around but I don't think we should have to work around using installed UBot. The upgrade system (with forced upgrades) needs a serious rethink.

Please provide the download link. Without it, I can't fix the problem. Thanks.

Nice, now I know about ctrl-z, lol. Is the a "run node" keyboard shortcut as well?

I'm sure this thing will get even more awesome, but it's already paid for itself here..

I always wonder how that works...i click on it thinking it means run the highlighted node...but it doesnt do anything...maybe there should be a tutorial on that and all these other hidden features in ubot...one i found the other day was insert line (or something like that) saves me from having a million .txt files of information

That's a work around but I don't think we should have to work around using installed UBot. The upgrade system (with forced upgrades) needs a serious rethink.

I gotta agree with you here. I'll talk with Seth about it.

http://botsoftware.org/ubot.msi

But yes, you are right about the whole thing. I will discuss it with Seth and see the alternatives.

Also, you should check out our new bug tracking system -- http://www.ubotstudio.com/BugNET/ -- don't create an account there cos we are working on integrating that with our licensing system.

I realize the frustration with the updates. I'm thinking about different options to make this smoother. and opt out method is one of the things being discussed, and from the technology side, I have a few ideas to make the updates themselves run more universally smoothly and not give access problems.

I always wonder how that works...i click on it thinking it means run the highlighted node...but it doesnt do anything...maybe there should be a tutorial on that and all these other hidden features in ubot...one i found the other day was insert line (or something like that) saves me from having a million .txt files of information

It does run the highlighted node for me. Seems like it works for some, yet not for others.