UBot Underground

cant get decaptcher to work

Are you getting any error or what happens?

Hi,

the only things that happens:

ubot window changes to white like a windows programm that runs in a error.

I dont see that the captcha is filled.

I dont see in decaptcher that a image is decoded

I get from google the message that i have to insert the captcha chars.

It shows like the service from decaptcher dont work.

I am frustrated :-(

Hi,

the only things that happens:

ubot window changes to white like a windows programm that runs in a error.

I dont see that the captcha is filled.

I dont see in decaptcher that a image is decoded

I get from google the message that i have to insert the captcha chars.

It shows like the service from decaptcher dont work.

I am frustrated :-(

Well if everything is setup correctly, your Ip, Port, Username, and password. It must be something to do with your decaptcher account, and you should contact them and let them know.

I'm having problems with them today. I don't think anyone is typing in the captchas? Anyone else having problems?

edit: nevermind looks like they changed ips.

Still having serious problems getting decaptcher to respond. anyone else? And is there another option besides ITT?

Is the error on our side or on decaptchers side?

How to tell for sure? I was thinking it was decaptcher but according to their site load time is only 11% which shouldn't account for the problems I'm having. I already changed to the new ip but I didn't notice on their site it said:

HTTP POST URL CHANGED:

Please note, HTTP POST API URL has changed. It is http://poster.decaptcher.com/ now. Adjust your software properly.

Does that mean anything to us?

edit there's no error, just extremely delayed or no response. Very similar to http://ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/2712-decaptcher/page__view__findpost__p__7941

Have been waiting 10 minutes now for one captcha to be solved, looked at their load time at 1% (never seen it that low) so they should definitely be able to solve these captchas. So something is definitely wrong.

That being said, for decatcher, I'm using both ubot and another software (unrelated to ubot) and these problems are across the board. For my other software I've switched to ITT but can't get ITT to work for Ubot.

• 3 months later...

Hmm very strange - I get the white screen issue mentioned above on a site called buddymarks - all other sites seem to work fine apart from the system not responding when its communicating with decaptcher -

I have tried putting a delay but no joy

We only got decatpcher and ITT right now as far as I know -- But we're including more options in the future.

Is the error on our side or on decaptchers side?

I joined today, tested it on my current project (about 10 attempts) and they were all correct (although one or two took almost 2 minutes)