UBot Underground

Random dropdown / comboboxes

While creating accounts there is a dropdownbox or also known as combobox.

Day - Month - Year.

I want to set these at random.

How can i do that?

I already tried to insert the values from a list (i copied the exact values from the boxes) and tried $random list item but that is not gonna work.

Again i checked the video tutorial by Seth, as i remember he was talking about that too but the problem is, he only shows how to change the value to 1 different value (always the same) so not at random and you have to select that particular value in the script.

The reason i would grab the dates from a list is that i can limit the dates myself, specially the years.

Some sites go up to the year 1900, that means that account is 110 years old which makes no sense.

So i want to make a list, let's say years.txt and add all the years from 1975-1995 for example.

Anyone help me out?

forgot to add, you could also use "select random child chosen" for the month and day, but for the day, some sites give an error if you choose day 31 and there aren't 31 days in the month so for that you could limit it to "random 1-28"