UBot Underground

Has anyone had success posting to Craigslist?

Im not looking for specifics such as how to or what to do. I just wanted to know if anyone has had reasonable success posting to craigslist. Some of my other tools are starting to show their age and I am looking at UBot a long term solution. I just wanted to know if anyone else has had success before I spend the money.

There are a lot of things involved when it comes to posting to craigslist. Well beyond the scope of this forum. I was mostly interested to know if anyone had done it with any success. Craigslist is a tricky game to play.

I am pretty sure that turbolapp has been using UBot Studio for Craigslist. So yes, UBot Studio can handle Craigslist pretty well. If you want to know any specifics, feel free to PM them to me (if you don't want to post them here) and I will let you know how well UBot Studio can do all that.

There are a lot of things involved when it comes to posting to craigslist. Well beyond the scope of this forum. I was mostly interested to know if anyone had done it with any success. Craigslist is a tricky game to play.

If you are concered about the following it can do it....

Switch Proxies per post

Easily spin text for each post

Post using characters instead of text

Time delay in between posts

Those are the big 4 factors that I know on getting your posts up on Craigslist that UBot can handle.

I actually make money posting on CL, and I paid an outsourcer to create a tool for me. In the midst of him creating it, I came across ubot and bought it. I was able to create a bot that does this:

Randomizes each post with random hidden text below my actual "ad"

Randomizes each ad posted (I use picture ads on CL...I create my ad in photoshop and then upload it 30 or so times to get 30 different URL's. It then uses a different URL each time it posts)

Changes proxies with each ad posted

Changes my PVA with each ad posted

Saves data to file so that it knows which PVA's it has posted with and which ones it hasn't (to avoid the 48 hour problem)

It does a couple of other things, but uBot is definitely the way to go if you're sick of paying outsources to modify and create things for you.

That is the main reason I purchased ubot. Just finally got mine running, after some help in the support forum. I was tired of paying a monthly fee for another poster that I will not name.

So far I have it working fine, but it is basic. I am going to now go through the code and figure out some improvements.