UBot Underground

Load values into variables

Into it's own variable or into a list?

If your talking about a CSV with 100 items and making 100 variables there is an easier way to do it.

I may be going about this the wrong way then... what I'm doing (can't speak for Manuel) is loading a csv into a list, setting list position and then I need to load each piece of information on the row of that list position into separate variables.

I am only managing to load the entire row in to the variable.

bah, screen cap isn't working.

I've made a bot to create emails and then save the account info to a CSV. I now am trying to create a bot that creates an account on a separate website using the information from the CSV. So for example, when I try and set the username on the registration page the bot adds something like this to the text box: "firstname, lastname, emailaddress...etc"

Thus the need to split the row contents in to separate variables to fill the form out correctly.

@Aaron: I am currently trying to do something similar like you did in your latest bot :) I have a bunch of lines in my txt like: url,user,password and want to login - do something and go to the next blog, login and do something and so on...

@Aaron: I am currently trying to do something similar like you did in your latest bot :) I have a bunch of lines in my txt like: url,user,password and want to login - do something and go to the next blog, login and do something and so on...

I have the .ubot on that page if you just want to steal it and use it. Probably easier.