UBot Underground

User inputs

In a nutshell I want a user to fill in their username in the UI username field, 'random example'. I would then like to pass that input 'random example' to Ubot somehow and have it fill out a field in the webpage with the user input.

Somewhere between the UI and Ubots logic I am missing a step and things are not working. At the moment I am trying to create a variable out of the user input and attaching that to a list then calling it back into the script to fill out the field but that doesn't seem to work regardless of whether I call in the variable or the list.

Hope thats clear? It isn't to me :D Any help with this simple prob would be appreciated. I think I just need to get my head around how Ubot handles these things and I will be flying. Unfortunately the tutorials don't clear things up for me :(

The UI Text box simply takes what is in the field and turns it into a variable. Then you can use the variable to pass into a form field. If you have not taken the time to go over the tutorials I suggest that you do. You will pick up many little tidbits like this.

http://ubotstudio.com/tutorials.aspx

Ok man here is a wordpress login bot using the ui text boxes to fill in the login form. The delay in the script is only there to slow down the script. Let us know if you run into anymore problems. Also try and get a hold of any bot source that you can. By reading and figuring out bot source will improve your overall ubot knowledge.

wplogin.ubot