UBot Underground

Angela's Links

I never even seen those packets they sell. My understanding it is just a profile page on a forum right?

If so, then yes it would be very easy to create. If you can post an example I can tell you more.

She gives a step by step pdf and then you get all the links in a text file as well, so it would be easy to import the URLs and just follow the guide and create your bots accordingly.

They are all just regular forums and blogs, just the steps for each are different. But people burn those so fast by spamming that they get locked down. You're kind of racing the clock so to speak.

What I've been making is a bot that searches for these type of blogs for myself to create my own list and automated by registration/profiles by ubot. It will be especially cool if I can identify the type and version of software each site is using for their forum or blog and I wouldn't have to recreate it for each one. Just maybe have a sub for each version of blog/forum software.

So maaaany... ideas... can't... focus!

TJ

Aaron I bought your Twitter Ubot, but if you remember I can't get it to run more than a few minutes at a time. The most posts I have ever been able to get was 8. We sent emails back and forth trying to solve the problem but I never heard back from you after I my last email. Did you ever figure out what the problem is?

Steve Mca

TJ

I haven't been posting to Angela's links, I've been saving them while looking for an automated way of posting to them. But you are saying that spammers are burning the link sites she provides and they are no good any more?

Steve McA

Hi Steve,

I wouldn't say they are no good anymore- they are only about $5 and there's bound to be some sites that don't close their registration and are still working. But... even Angela states in her packs that people misusing them by spamming links and that the sites are closing new registrations until they figure out how to fix it. I've noticed this myself when going through one of the packs.

The good thing is that the packs at $5 are very affordable which allows them to be available to many. The bad thing is that the packs are very affordable and available to too many. IMO. Plus it's got to be a great business for her. At $5 how many people do just what you are doing? Not using the packs but just keep paying the $5? It's a great business model.

Besides with this tool just search out your own links. Keep them to yourself or a smaller group of people if you want them to stay valid longer.

TJ

I have never seen her list but Google provides a nice list as well.

Slap this into a search query.

site:.edu inurl:blog “post a comment†-â€Âyou must be logged in†-â€Âcomment posting closed†-â€Âcomment closed†“keywordâ€Â

Change the extension to what ever you want, change the "keyword" to what ever niche you want. Change post a comment to leave a reply and target wordpress blogs.

Remove the inurl:blog and use blogsearch.google.com

site:.edu inurl:blog “post a comment†-â€Âyou must be logged in†-â€Âcomment posting closed†-â€Âcomment closed†“keywordâ€Â

Change the extension to what ever you want, change the "keyword" to what ever niche you want. Change post a comment to leave a reply and target wordpress blogs.

That's awesome man thanks! It's the easy stuff you don't think of that always cool to see. (I'm but a simple caveman, your modern ways befuddle me. :D )

I've been using google.com -> search on keyword -> click show options -> click blogs.

This gives you a list of blogs that google thinks your keyword is related to. I figured if google thinks they are related, that may help when I backlink to them too. No proof of that though. That's a lot of links either way.

That's awesome man thanks! It's the easy stuff you don't think of that always cool to see. (I'm but a simple caveman, your modern ways befuddle me. :D )

I've been using google.com -> search on keyword -> click show options -> click blogs.

This gives you a list of blogs that google thinks your keyword is related to. I figured if google thinks they are related, that may help when I backlink to them too. No proof of that though. That's a lot of links either way.

actually thats great idea with relevance and google

I used to buy Angela's links and outsource the profile creation. Stopped after a few months when I didn't see results.

ubot could definitely do this, but would have to be manually coded each month, so its only automatic the second time you post to the links.

I've built a bot that targets sites like Angela's (and paul's) backlinks. It's a no brainer on how easy it is for most functions, however, for forums that have the nospam questions, it's a little tougher. I still see some benefit linkwise to having profile links. It's all in how you implement (and ping!) them.

• 2 weeks later...

I never even seen those packets they sell. My understanding it is just a profile page on a forum right?

If so, then yes it would be very easy to create. If you can post an example I can tell you more.

Goto http://www.goarticles.com/cgi-bin/search.cgi

Search for "Angela V. Edwards"

Run her posts through Backlinkwatch

Harvest

Oh, the things I could do with a free copy of Ubot...

Oh, the things I could do with a free copy of Ubot...

In all honesty that statement makes little sense at all. Ubot is only $199 with a coupon code. If what you stated is true it should be no problem for you to get your ROI within the 30 day period.

In all honesty that statement makes little sense at all. Ubot is only $199 with a coupon code. If what you stated is true it should be no problem for you to get your ROI within the 30 day period.

The problem with that is that you have to have the $199 to begin with. If you are correct then offering a one month free trial with a scheduled payment at the end of that month would guarantee sales.

The problem with that is that you have to have the $199 to begin with. If you are correct then offering a one month free trial with a scheduled payment at the end of that month would guarantee sales.

That is not up to me to decide.

But I do not think you understand exactly what I am saying. If ubot is something you really, really want to have then $199 is just a little hurdle to overcome. I bet you have something of value or even an idea that would generate the cash flow necessary to obtain ubot. The bottom line is if you want it bad enough, you can get it.

Grey -- we have a anti-piracy system in place and doing what you mention will compromise our security. SO unfortunately we can't have that and compromise the system.

I basically assumed that was the issue. I've considered a few other options, but I'm sold on ubot. I'll be making my purchase within a week. The only question I have left is, is there a mechanism for adding graphics like a logo, banner, and/or custom GUI to any bots that we produce with ubot? I definitely intend to sell .exe's.

I basically assumed that was the issue. I've considered a few other options, but I'm sold on ubot. I'll be making my purchase within a week. The only question I have left is, is there a mechanism for adding graphics like a logo, banner, and/or custom GUI to any bots that we produce with ubot? I definitely intend to sell .exe's.

No GUI customization. Heard it talked about before so might be on the list to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

I've recently joined the ubot forum to learn about ways to automate tasks involved in finding and sorting angela type profile cms platforms for profile linkbuilding.

With regard to finding the platforms, try this google search. you will find the forums using the the invision cms forum platform.

Invision offers two options, hosted and licensed. you can spot the hosted forums as a subdirectory of invision. while the licensed versions are hosted on the client's host. further, a brief browse of some of the findings show that some of the forum profile pages are viewable without the need to join the forum. and the profile pages allow for at least 1 live link.

There appears to be ip diversity on the client hosted forum sites. and also some decent PR ranking.

"licensed to" "powered by ip board"

cheers

redim

• 11 months later...

Grey -- we have a anti-piracy system in place and doing what you mention will compromise our security. SO unfortunately we can't have that and compromise the system.

And this is important just like Angela's links if everyone could use UBOT then it would probably become a huge spam tool and those of us who paid for it would get a lower ROI.