UBot Underground

Looking to buy, can ubot do this ?

Guest Scumbag

Guest Scumbag

First off, Im loving the look of this software and am looking to purchase it to create a specific bot for my "ventures".  ive looked into getting it coded privately, but was quoted stupid amounts, double the purchase price of this software, fark that. Anyhow I wish to learn to do this my self, ive just gotta give up the weed. lol.  Ive done a bit of C programming in uni and have a bit of experience in Imacros, ive actually done 75% of it in imacros im just stuck on a few points.....

1) will to xxxxx.com (a popular web 2.0 site, with millions of users)

2) will conduct a search using a the sites built in search function

3) search will return a list of user profiles around 30 perpage, with 100+ pages returned.

the above is easily done, now the sticking points

4) will need to access each of the profiles on the search page and add them to a friends list (which is just a button the users profile), then access page 2 of the search results, add all profiles to friends list, then pages 3 and so on.

I guess this is just a variation of a Friend adding bot.

im guessing that you can harvest the links on each search page, so youve got a list of profile links, store it in a txt file,  then get the bot to access the profiles that way ? or would ubot be able to directly open each profile and click the button to add them to the friends list ? youd have to utilize wildcard characters as every search result would be different.... im just thinking outloud.

Does Ubot support multi threading ? as speed is a key element here.

Sorry for any newb questions, my head is spinning with possibilities. Im more than willing to spend the time learning to use this software if it can accomplish the above (which im sure it does, just checking)

Cheers,

Well, you can save all the url's to all the people in a list. And then later on tell the bot to go each of them and click the add button. Thats how I would do it.

Multithreading is as far as I know not avaible (I guess Seth needs to jump in here) But you can run numerous bots simultaneously.

Guest Scumbag

Well, you can save all the url's to all the people in a list. And then later on tell the bot to go each of them and click the add button. Thats how I would do it.

Multithreading is as far as I know not avaible (I guess Seth needs to jump in here) But you can run numerous bots simultaneously.

Ok cool, thanks for the response. I was thinking that might be the easiest way.

Multithreading (if not already available) would be a great idea to include in any future updates.

Cheers,