UBot Underground

How To Stop The Annoying Popup Advertising Ubot Plugin Subscriptions?

An annoying error message style popup keeps appearing in my Ubot and breaks my scripts mid flow.

How can I stop this happening?

I already have a subscription so why is this showing?

This is driving me nuts!

post-708-0-99297500-1527719147_thumb.png

My scripts make use of javascript so javascript is active. However this popup is being generated by Ubot using the error message system to prompt me to purchase a subscription which I already have.

I could turn off error messages but those are useful for the odd occasions when my script generates a error.

Actually I can now confirm that the popup is not part of the error notification system. It will popup over the top of actual error notices.

The most annoying part is it halts the script and causes the bot to pause until I manually click "Subscribe to Updates". While this will allow the bot to resume it will skip the node it was running when the notification popup was triggered.

I have the same popup too.and I was subscribed the $9 monthly bot bank too,and i only use one bot bank fuction "with each"

and same as the $9 monthly bot bank subscribe plan dispear in the dashboard,only left 6 month and year plan but not bot bank thing,it is update and support subscribe plan.

I have a another question,if I stop pay for the update and support ,all my old bot will stop work??? any admin here ?

thanks

So is this a new subscription for Bot Bank on top of the Ubot subscription?

Also as far as I'm aware my scripts aren't even using any Bot Bank code.

@promzzz

If you cancel your subscription and support your bots will continue to work.  I do npot know if the pop up will return for compiled bots in that case.  Maybe a bot bank person could qualify.  My level does not allow me to test that particular issue.

Just know that if you cancel Support and Updates, when UBot pushes out an update you will be behind what ever is coming out.  That means Chrome 21, Chrome 49 or some new browser level may be available but you won't have access to it.  On the other hand you can still re-subscribe.

Buddy

OK it turns out that my subscription was missed by the system. So if you're getting this error, check with support as it may be a simple admin error.

@Chainsaw

i would suggest putting a ticket in to Support.  Someone can address what is going on.

That is something beyond my ability to check.

Buddy