UBot Underground

Clicking the "Find" Button

Guest turbolapp

Guest turbolapp

Will someone please help me with this stupid "Find" button?

http://img51.imageshack.us/img51/4361/89143634.png

A little history on this script, I actually finished a while back (it was one of my first) and I always had a problem with the damned "Find" button, sometimes the script would click other times it wouldn't.  Weirdly enough once it would click it one time it would be fine throughout the rest of the script, so I actually forgot about this problem until I came back to it today when some one else was needing help with their yp scraper. Again today it wouldn't click the find button for a long time. I tried everything I could think of, all the change attributes, send keys chosen, I even tried some weird ass nav move that didn't work at all and then I finally went back to the way it originally was and lo and behold it started working again (even though it wouldn't work with the same command earlier today. ) WTF????  So I sent it over to the guy I was helping and it wouldn't work for him either, even though it was now working for me.

So I was going to upload the first part of it here and see if it did the same crap to you guys and if anyone could explain what was going on AND how to fix it for good.