UBot Underground

Exbrowser - Portable Firefox - Two-Factor Authentication

I'm using the exbrowser plugin with Firefox Portable version. When I login to the site I get a captcha and two-factor authentication. I've authenticated it manually and ticked the box 'Don't ask for codes on this device' but each time it launches a new instance of the browser I have the same problem. 

Is there a workaround for this? Can I save credentials into Portable Firefox somewhere or something? I can't get my head round how to solve this and I'm hoping it's a simple fix. 

I'm using the exbrowser plugin with Firefox Portable version. When I login to the site I get a captcha and two-factor authentication. I've authenticated it manually and ticked the box 'Don't ask for codes on this device' but each time it launches a new instance of the browser I have the same problem. 

Is there a workaround for this? Can I save credentials into Portable Firefox somewhere or something? I can't get my head round how to solve this and I'm hoping it's a simple fix. 

That is because it is using a "clean" browser each time so there's no cookies stored or anything. You would have to save the cookies and then when you want to login you can just load them when you are on the site and just re-navigate and you should be logged in.

Thanks. That's a great video, it explains everything very well. I got the browser launching and logging in without problems, but the browsers will not close. 

Any idea why that would be? 

I am running the bot on a server using Firefox Portable version 52.0 32 bit. I've run ccleaner and I've tried both:

plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser Close")
    plugin command("ExBrowser.dll", "ExBrowser CleanUp")

and I've tried in both UBot Studio and the compiled bot. The bot runs perfectly and exits, but the browsers remain open. 

I don't know why it's happening but I've been able to solve it by creating a batch file containing the command: TASKKILL /F /IM firefox.exe /T

and then running it from the bot using shell.