UBot Underground

"iframe Allow" Extension Not Allowed In Chrome 49?

Part of my latest scrape project is to scrape within a page that uses iframe html code.  A page from amazon.com loads within this iframe and I must scrape values within this iframed page.  Unfortunately, the iframe completely does not work either in chrome 49 or 21.   My developer says I must install "iFrame Allow" found here: https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/iframe-allow/gifgpciglhhpmeefjdmlpboipkibhbjg?hl=en

But when I tried to install this extension within Ubot browser it does not work.   It treats it like it's not coming from a chrome browser.  So, is this even possible to install this iframe extension to chrome within ubot?  Can ubot even do what I'm trying to do which is go into a page and then go into the iframe part, push some buttons and scrape some values?

Edited by scriptbit

have you tried just scraping the iframe url and going directly to it in order to scrape its content?

No but that's an interesting suggestion and may solve this issue.  I will try and if works many thanks.