UBot Underground

Scraping Instagram Followings From User

MiriamMB

I see your on here, might pass some feedback about this "Daily Quota" for likes, thats pretty unbelievable, Ive often thought nobody likes my posts, maybe they dont, but if you only have around 5 likes a day you cant give away too many, this is deflating to contributors, you like to know your posts are appreciated

Yea I didnt know there was a limit on likes LOL.  Oh well.  I know for next time.

the code you posted above certainly doesnt work, that is not what I posted see all the extra back slashes in it \\\

dont know how you changed it but copy it again from my original post, and not this broken formatted code above and paste directly into the ubot code editor

What i just showed you was the code from code view in ubot.  

So just that we are clear.  In ubot chose run javascript and then pasted the following code into the run javascript bo:

loop(10) {
    run javascript("document.querySelector(\"[role=\'dialog\'] div:nth-child(2) div div:nth-child(2)\").scrollTop +=document.querySelector(\"[role=\'dialog\'] div:nth-child(2) div div:nth-child(2)\").scrollHeight")
    wait(3)
}
Edited by BigEfromDaBX

What i just showed you was the code from code view in ubot.  

So just that we are clear.  In ubot chose run javascript and then pasted the following code into the run javascript bo:

loop(10) {
    run javascript("document.querySelector(\"[role=\'dialog\'] div:nth-child(2) div div:nth-child(2)\").scrollTop +=document.querySelector(\"[role=\'dialog\'] div:nth-child(2) div div:nth-child(2)\").scrollHeight")
    wait(3)
}

lol no thats what happened

no dont do anything, except paste that code into the ubot code view, you pasted that into a run javascript node on ubot

directly into the code editor, not into a run javascript, just treat it is normal ubot code which it is

lol no thats what happened

no dont do anything, except paste that code into the ubot code view, you pasted that into a run javascript node on ubot

directly into the code editor, not into a run javascript, just treat it is normal ubot code which it is

http://imgur.com/a/gLOuk

LMBO!!!!!

I feel like such a mamaluke.  All I heard was "javascript" so I went and pasted it into the run javascript window.  It works now.  Thanks.  I wish I could give you 10 more likes lol

LMBO!!!!!

I feel like such a mamaluke.  All I heard was "javascript" so I went and pasted it into the run javascript window.  It works now.  Thanks.  I wish I could give you 10 more likes lol

ha ha nps

I updated the code so instead of looping 10 times it will keep looping as long as <div class="_ikcuh _ge0xj"> exists.  You can change the wait time to more than 1 second if you want.

loop while($exists(<class="_ikcuh _ge0xj">)) {
    wait(1)
}
  • Like 2