UBot Underground

Compiled Bots Cannot Open When Sending To Clients

I just completed a bot and shared it to one of my clients. My client wants me to share it to their team but when sharing it, they were able to download it but they were not able to open the bot.

Do they have to install something to make it run? Btw I'm new to Ubot so help is appreciated.

Thanks

The must have this installed.

https://www.microsof...s.aspx?id=48145

And maybe some others 2008-2015.

Win 10 does not install automatically.

That is where I would start.

Then latest .net.

We've tried to make it run with one of our Developers PC and it run well, bots functions were working but when we tried it with other PC, installing Visual C++ Redistributable for Visual Studio 2015 was a success but trying to install the .Net there was an error saying that it already exist on that PC. 

I've search on google on how to be able to know the version of the .Net installed but haven't found a solution for it. Do you have an idea on how to check the current version of the .Net that is already installed on the PC?

reason you cant install it directly yourself into a server is sometimes because you have to do it from the vps manager

and if still not from there, then you must contact the server provider to install the needed frameworks and library's to the server

yes from server manager you can install the .NET frame work and C++ runtime

if you cant then contact your server host to install the proper frameworks first

Then when it comes to the ubot made exe

place it on server.   on first run it installs the support files

You can make an installer to package them with the bot to make it easier for your client, otherwise have to wait for them to be installed.

sometimes fails to install all files on first run.  you can manually place them in %$appdata%/Ubot Studio/Browser or they can close it down from ctrl + alt + delete
and try again.