UBot Underground

Why Decaptcha Services Exist ?

Howdy,

These decaptcha services. Why they exist ? How come a person gets tired filling in a single captcha ?

Or, do decaptcha services serve users that run bots ?

What if people stop using bots ? Then these services would go bankrupt.

Gonna watch:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abz8qjQbLfM

Edited by bangali_beta

obviously it is used for the bots.

the people will never stop using the bots.

this services will stop working when websites will stop using captcha to prevent bots.

Thanks. That video showed a user earning $1 in 3 mins. 3 lousy USD cents for each captcha filled. 
For 3 mins he/she was constantly bombarded with captchas which he/she solved.
Now, I'm wondering, do these workers get constant supply of captchas to solve every minute from 9am-5pm or what ?
If so, then that means people all over the world are using bots 9-5 and captchas are being solved by decaptcha services 9-5 constant.
Correct ? Or, do you reckon that is false as not always (like every minute from 9-5) captchas would need solving.
Is there a chance a worker may sit all day in front of her computer waiting for a captcha to appear but none appear ? 
In that case, the worker wasted her time waiting all day if the work was not available for the day or there was not enough work in the day.
Such jobs are classified ad-hoc type jobs since they're not regular due to them revolving around many variables.

I am always interested in re-inventing the wheel (so to speak). Prefer to make my own web server. 
If Ubot had commands for us to deal with http, https protocols etc then we can make our own http web server.
Ubot has enough commands to build our own ftp clients. Maybe, it would be better if they ad features so we can build our own ftp servers too with bot features ?

About a year or 2 back took an interest to re-invent the wheel to build a decaptcha service bot.
Now thinking of looking into it again but I don't understand the technical part how decaptcha services work.
If I can understand their system then I'm sure I would come-up with a new twist to enhance the workers earnings.

This is what I'm guessing how their system works ....
The user's bot (eg. in Usa) screen shoots the captcha img and submits it to decaptcha service's mysql database (eg. in India).
The decaptcha worker's client/browser is constantly scanning their mysql database (eg. inbox table) for new img entries.
Finds the latest submission and pops it up on the worker's screen.
Worker inputs the captcha text on his client UI which get submitted to their mysql database (eg. outbox table).
Bot connects to this outbox table and copies the captcha text then inputs it in the web form where the captcha prompt appeared.
Ok. I'm guessing it works something like that. Correct ? If I build a decaptcha service then it would be like that.
But like I said, i must add a twist and so I might aswell build a mobile fone app. Now, worker does not have to sit in front 
of her computer all day expecting captcha images to appear as she can log-in to her decaptcha worker's account via the mobile fone app 
and start filling-in captchas via the fone. Good idea ? Maybe, this is already being done. If not, then good. I can be the first.

Anyway, if Ubotters have anything to add then you're most welcome.
Edited by bangali_beta

Thanks. That video showed a user earning $1 in 3 mins. 3 lousy USD cents for each captcha filled.

For 3 mins he/she was constantly bombarded with captchas which he/she solved.

Now, I'm wondering, do these workers get constant supply of captchas to solve every minute from 9am-5pm or what ?

If so, then that means people all over the world are using bots 9-5 and captchas are being solved by decaptcha services 9-5 constant.

Correct ? Or, do you reckon that is false as not always (like every minute from 9-5) captchas would need solving.

Is there a chance a worker may sit all day in front of her computer waiting for a captcha to appear but none appear ?

In that case, the worker wasted her time waiting all day if the work was not available for the day or there was not enough work in the day.

Such jobs are classified ad-hoc type jobs since they're not regular due to them revolving around many variables.

I am always interested in re-inventing the wheel (so to speak). Prefer to make my own web server.

If Ubot had commands for us to deal with http, https protocols etc then we can make our own http web server.

Ubot has enough commands to build our own ftp clients. Maybe, it would be better if they ad features so we can build our own ftp servers too with bot features ?

About a year or 2 back took an interest to re-invent the wheel to build a decaptcha service bot.

Now thinking of looking into it again but I don't understand the technical part how decaptcha services work.

If I can understand their system then I'm sure I would come-up with a new twist to enhance the workers earnings.

This is what I'm guessing how their system works ....

The user's bot (eg. in Usa) screen shoots the captcha img and submits it to decaptcha service's mysql database (eg. in India).

The decaptcha worker's client/browser is constantly scanning their mysql database (eg. inbox table) for new img entries.

Finds the latest submission and pops it up on the worker's screen.

Worker inputs the captcha text on his client UI which get submitted to their mysql database (eg. outbox table).

Bot connects to this outbox table and copies the captcha text then inputs it in the web form where the captcha prompt appeared.

Ok. I'm guessing it works something like that. Correct ? If I build a decaptcha service then it would be like that.

But like I said, i must add a twist and so I might aswell build a mobile fone app. Now, worker does not have to sit in front

of her computer all day expecting captcha images to appear as she can log-in to her decaptcha worker's account via the mobile fone app

and start filling-in captchas via the fone. Good idea ? Maybe, this is already being done. If not, then good. I can be the first.

Anyway, if Ubotters have anything to add then you're most welcome.

I don't think a mobile app would be good. It would take longer to type it in and it's more likely they make a typing error.

Sent from my Redmi Note 3 using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

But does anyone know if this job is regular or not ? The video showed the worker a flooded with typing job for 3 min but do they get flooded like this from 9am-5pm ?

Hello. I'm a part of 2captcha.com marketing team and I pondered the same question before.

I've found out that there actually are some workers who make it their 9-5 job! We position 2captcha.com as a way for them to earn their FIRST money online and then move on up, but turns out some workers stop there.

Even more so - some work through a couple of accounts simultaneously!

Most workers work occasionally though.

Also there are people who make managing referrals their 9-5. It's like a model of society) 

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Yes bots fill out the captchas not workers in india.

I don't know about other services, but I can vouch for 2captcha - real workers.

My proof? We get tickets like you wouldn't believe- both the amount and the subject matter))