UBot Underground

Digg Submit Link, Login In W/ Twitter Or Fb Window

so i am trying to submit a link to digg.  I have the script running all the way to where the link i want to submit is in the submit box and then i have to click the FB or Twitter link to login.  I have it so the script clicks the Twitter link and a window pops up that is grey with nothing in it.  What is supposed to be popping up is the window to connect the Twitter account with the email that i am logged into.

If you go to digg,then click the submit link at bottom of the page, put any link in that submit box, then click on the twitter box, you will see the box that is to pop up but that is not coming up on my script, mine is grey.  It is like it is some javascript or something that ubot is not recognizing.

Can someone tell me what i need to make this work correctly???

thanks

Steve

I will try that, but was hoping to learn how to open that other window?  That is what i want to know.  Do i need a plugin? xbrowser? some other one?  not sure was hoping for more info.  The reason is what if i want to do another account??  thanks for the help,need more tho.

thanks

ok, so i tried to open the twitter url in another window and each time there is a new autorization code. I tried the wildcard and that does not work.  Anyways, that is not the problem, i cannot get the username and password entered into the boxes in the new window. Something else is going on with this new window.  Could some perform the tasks i listed above and let me know what i need to do to get the un and pw to be entered into the boxes in the new window???  I would really appreciate the help.

I have tried several things, i got the window up but the data wont enter into the boxes in the new window, need help with that??

thanks

Ok, here is what is going on. the page that is coming up when i click on to login with twitter on the Digg.com is this is an authorization page for twitter...  so the page does not come up it is just grey with nothing on it.  Next even if i navigate to this page the authorization page, it will not allow me to put any data in the username or password.  I can't even get the data in those variables, no matter what i do.  So am am lost with how to get the page to show up and then next how to get the data in the correct fields once the page is up???  Please advise.  Here is the sequence of what is going on:

go to digg.com  >>> go to bottom of the page and click submit link >>>> put any url in the box >>>>> click on the twitter link right under the box.  If you do this in ubot you will see the page come up grey with no data on the page at all.

Thanks for the help in advance,

Steve

I did sign in before running the bot and that did not work at all. Anyone who is reading this should go the the thread that is titled "

Authorization Window? How To Make It Work?  That is the thread that is where all the suggestions are. If you have any suggestions after reading that post, please post in there your idea's and or suggestions.