UBot Underground

A Problem Clicking The Right Element Offset

Well I have some code here, trying to bypass nocaptcha however when i choose to click on an element by offset using tagname td as the selector. However when I use the click function with an element offset to specify which of the noCaptcha images to click the tool seems to mess up. 

source:

set(#loopcounter,0,"Global")
loop($list total(%TempCaptcha)) {
    set(#tempv,$list item(%TempCaptcha,#loopcounter),"Global")
    set(#tempv,$subtract(#tempv,1),"Global")
    click($element offset(<tagname="td">,#tempv),"Left Click","No")
    wait($rand(0,1))
    increment(#loopcounter)
}

Now the results,

When I the node "Click" if the last parameter(Click Location) is "No", it clicks nothing.

When I set the Click Location parameter to "Yes" the bot makes the correct click.

When I change tempv value and run the Click node again, the bot clicks the wrong element, most times it just clicks the exact same block, resulting in an uncheck of the captcha

Is there anyone out there that could let me know what happened? 

And also if I don't set an element offset then the bot will click only 4 boxes all 4 never change and the other 12 remain unchecked. It's really confusing.

tl;dr: Using Click node with location set to Yes, I can click the correct element offset the first time, however if i change the offset, it doesn't move it still clicks the same element. Can't solve captcha, almost in tears :(

I made a little script around yours and tried to keep your code in tact (which I did) so give this a try. The way that it works is that you run the bot, when it alerts you type the solution in just like you would get back from 2captcha (for example 1357) then press run again. When it's done, to test it again just press run again and it will load the page again and ask you to type the solution again.

ui text box("Solution",#solution)
navigate("http://patrickhlauke.github.io/recaptcha/","Wait")
wait(1)
click(<class="recaptcha-checkbox-checkmark">,"Left Click","No")
alert("enter solution (simulate 2captcha response) then press run again")
pause script
clear list(%TempCaptcha)
set(#loopcountersolution,0,"Global")
loop($text length(#solution)) {
    add item to list(%TempCaptcha,$substring(#solution,#loopcountersolution,1),"Don\'t Delete","Global")
    increment(#loopcountersolution)
}
set(#loopcounter,0,"Global")
loop($list total(%TempCaptcha)) {
    set(#tempv,$list item(%TempCaptcha,#loopcounter),"Global")
    set(#tempv,$subtract(#tempv,1),"Global")
    click($element offset(<tagname="td">,#tempv),"Left Click","Yes")
    wait($rand(0,1))
    increment(#loopcounter)
}

It seems your code was working fine for me at least I filled in the captcha several times in a row.

Alright, solved it!(had to switch to chrome 21) The code above worked. However some things to note.

(Well at least for me)

In Chrome 39:

This doesn't work.

1) Click location on: Clicks only the first offset regardless of it changing during the loop

2) Click location off: Doesn't click anything

Also switching from chrome 39 - 21 and restarting while you have actual google chrome open leads to a ubot crash on launch.

(Switching back to 39 didn't cause a crash)

Thanks for the help bud! Cheers!

Edited by Ricx