UBot Underground

Issue With Function/define Showing Syntax Error

can anyone see any syntax error with the following?

define change_user_agent {
    set user agent("")
    clear cookies
    set(#new_user_agent_row,$rand(1,$table total rows(&user_agents_list)),"Global")
    set(#new_user_agent,$table cell(&user_agents_list,#new_user_agent_row,0),"Global")
    set user agent("{#new_user_agent}")
    load html("{#h1_setting_ua} New User Agent set to...<br><br>{#new_user_agent}")
    wait(2)
}
change_user_agent()

Inside of the ubot its showing me this and it driving me f*cking bonkers as I have been here for 3 solid days trying to figure it out.

ubot-error.jpg

can anyone see any syntax error with the following?

define change_user_agent {
    set user agent("")
    clear cookies
    set(#new_user_agent_row,$rand(1,$table total rows(&user_agents_list)),"Global")
    set(#new_user_agent,$table cell(&user_agents_list,#new_user_agent_row,0),"Global")
    set user agent("{#new_user_agent}")
    load html("{#h1_setting_ua} New User Agent set to...<br><br>{#new_user_agent}")
    wait(2)
}
change_user_agent()

Inside of the ubot its showing me this and it driving me f*cking bonkers as I have been here for 3 solid days trying to figure it out.

ubot-error.jpg

Ive had this only once in the past and I ended up copying the whole code into Notepad+ and then re-inserting it node by node, 

still never found out what caused it, ... 

so with that said, .. 

You could try removing the code in question, then switching back to node view and then re-adding them in node view.

CJ