UBot Underground

Browsers and UBot

If I make a UBot on my pc with IE6 installed & then compile it will it work ok standalone on a pc with IE7 or IE8 installed?

Could we also have an option to fake the browser version in the headers (so websites we visit will think we are using mozilla/chrome/flock/ie6/opera/ie8/ie7 etc etc)

I think I seen in a video somewhere that cookies aren't deleted straight away but we need to restart the UBot program before they are... is there a way we can make the ubot do this automatically?  Maybe by using a .bat file or something?

It looks like you've got three questions there.

The answer to question 1) is Yes

Question two's answer is yes - we could add that feature into a future version, without too much difficulty.

And for question 3 - the Clear Cookies command in the Action menu does exactly what you need.

• 3 weeks later...
Could we also have an option to fake the browser version in the headers (so websites we visit will think we are using mozilla/chrome/flock/ie6/opera/ie8/ie7 etc etc)

this is exactly what I was just searching for. This would be priceless,thank you. Now with that is there a way to fake the referer?

• 1 year later...

It looks like you've got three questions there.

The answer to question 1) is Yes

Question two's answer is yes - we could add that feature into a future version, without too much difficulty.

And for question 3 - the Clear Cookies command in the Action menu does exactly what you need.

about q2 when we can wait this feature?

• 4 months later...