UBot Underground

"set User Agent" Issue After Moving To Ubot 5 From Ubot 4

Hello!

I've recently purchase ubot 5 and started to move my bots from ubot 4 to ubot 5.

While moving and re-compiling my bots in ubot 5, I've encountered and issue with "set user agent" command in Ubot 5 - it acts differently than same exact command in ubot 4 - in ubot 4 I was using it to reset the browser and prevent memory leaks, but in ubot 5 this command also clears cookies.

So if you also moving your bots from ubot 4 to ubot 5 you should know that you'll need to remove 'set user agent' commands from your code if you do not want to clear cookies when this command will run in Ubot 5.

You can effectively clear the browser memory leaks by placing a blank "Load Html" node in your code,

Ive added this to many of my bots that continuously loop which was killing resources, 

but a Load html at the end of each fixed it immediately :)

it also obviously keeps your cookies etc for that session making it the perfect accidental workaround lmao ;)

There are plugins here that will also help your case a lot (Advanced Ubot, Advances Systems, etc..)

but figured the free way was a better option for you 

• Like 1

I have not used stealth much since its launch as I have been working in my job,has the CEF browser memory problems too? worse/better?

I don't know yet, but they changed browser engine for that.