UBot Underground

"their Was An Error While Verifying Files" Compiled Bot

Hey

I looked at this thread

http://network.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/17763-401-unauthorized-error-received-when-attempting-to-run-compiled-bot/?/topic/17763-401-unauthorized-error-received-when-attempting-to-run-compiled-bot/

I have a client who is receiving this error

http://imgur.com/vxy7kDw

Can anybody help me please

Unlike the thread above,the customer does have administrator priviledges

thanks

thanks

Not sure if this will help, but how did they download the file? Wondering if it may be corrupted -- run into that at times when people dont use the expected download protocols.

Downloaded though Dropbox?? Ive given a good few people bots via dropbox,and the initial loading lasts for ages,but eventually works

Try

1. Create Install by install tool. and add folder "%appdata%\UBot Studio\Browser\x.x.x"

or

2. zip folder "%appdata%\UBot Studio\Browser\x.x.x" and send to you customers. and tell extract the file to folder "%appdata%\UBot Studio\Browser\"

or

3. zip folder "%appdata%\UBot Studio\Browser\x.x.x" and send to you customers. and you remote to extract the file to folder "%appdata%\UBot Studio\Browser\"

or

4. try Ubot 5 Because bots are created from my Ubot 4 Antivirus removal is complete.

more info

check install .net4.5

check unblock from firewall

***(x.x.x = ubot version)***

• Like 1