UBot Underground

Problem Compiling Bot - An Exception Occurred During Web Client Request

Hi All,

Somehow I just cannot compile a bot on my new server. "An exception occurred during web client request" is the error I always receive.I am running it on Win2k12 Server (previously worked on another server with same OS)

Now I tried adding dedicated rules to the firewall and also turning it off but to no avail.

Any other ideas what I could try?

Thanks

Thanks , Unfortunately did not work either. Uninstalled the windows update which had net 4.5 , restarted installed the new one and still won't work after a restart.

Support so far was not able to resolve it either

- Firewall not a problem

- Running it as an admin already

- Working fine except when I need to compile the .exe

Seriously have no other ideas at this point.

Edited by consultingad

I know installed fiddler on the server and I see it tries t connect to secure2.ubotstudio.com/compiled_bots. Now I get the remote server timed out (504 error).

As I start ubot it has no problem connecting secure2.ubotstudio.com/customers/validate_license , so I really do not know what the issue here is.

• 4 weeks later...

So far no luck. Support was not able to figure it out either. I tried it on my machine with VMware but there all I get is an empty screen. Once I compile a bot all I get is an empty exe with no functionality/

I tried

- Running as admin and compatibility mode

- Turned off firewall 

- Added proper rules to firewall

- On my VMware

- Checked with fiddler, license check works fine just not compiling

- Re-installed .net (removed system update which included it and download dedicated exe for it)

Anybody have any more ideas?

Thanks!

• 2 months later...

Figured I'd post here again that this still has not been solved :( Trying to get someone to look at it now but will be hard to find given that it worked before.

Right now I create the bot on my server, upload to gdrive , compile it on my laptop and re-upload to gdrive and then download and run on the server. As you can see this is a PITA and support has not been able to resolve this either.

I got this problem twice,I ninstalled all plugins and then reinstall each one

It sucks, but that's what I had to do

Well I do not use any plugins (well the default stuff from ubot) , and even deleted them and tried that but still getting that error. I reinstalled it just now but to no avail. Nothing in the logs either (just deleted to make sure).

Mine has been doing this on this server all the time now. Used the same OS before (win2k12) and there it worked fine. 

Thanks for any other ideas (and the ones brought up so far)