UBot Underground

[Sell] Vchecker - Video Rank Checker(Google,yt,googlevids) With Ranking Graphs And Pro Design

• 8 months later...

Hi,

For all those who purchased this if you try running the software now, the youtube titles, descriptions, comments etc is not working because I think youtube has changed its API to V3.0.

I contacted runsoftware through skype about the software not working because at that time I didn't know it was an API issue and he was saying it was possibly a Regex issue but basically runsoftware didn't co-operate to make changes to the software.

I paid 150 bucks for both versions and I had expected him to atleast offer some customer support and look into his code and make the change.

if anyone who has purchased is able to make the change themselves it would be great if you can share the code. I am not an API expert by any means although I tried looking into the youtube API V3.0 documentation and tried making the change but it didn't work.

Hi TJ

Im not sure what i did but initially it didnt open me for node view as well for few days but i think i updated some plugin and it opened in node view in ubot-5. If u want i can send screenshot of my plugins from ubot launcher.