UBot Underground

Save to file deleting previous saved item

Right now each time i run my bot to create a free email, it saves to a .txt file alright but it erases the previous created email.

How can i make sure that with each run, the emails are being saved, one after another.

ex:

guy1@email.com

anotherone@email.com

and so on.....

(NOTE: This works perfectly, if i manually run each nodes one by one and repeat the steps)

I suppose we can't do this ? Everything that's put in a %list, then "saved as", is erased each time we run the bot again ?

How can we bypass. What trick are you using ?

You see, right now i'm using hidemyass, so i change the proxy manually, once it's loaded and working fine, i run the bot.

Get the picture ?

Thanks

EDITED:

New issue:

set(#firstname, $account data("First Name"), "Global")

This is working fine if you run it's by itself but within a loop, it always outputs the last name it picked up from UB data list of names.

So if JERRI is picked up when i first ran the bot. JERRI will be picked no matter what. Over and over again. The same with $account data("Last Name")

Even with wait commands. Like skipping the node or something ? Ignoring it ? It refuses to give out a new name. Again if run this manually it works fine. Have this ever happened to you ?

This is an example of my code that use.

set(#FileStamping, $replace($replace($replace($date, " ", "_"), ":", $nothing), "/", $nothing), "Global")
rename file("{$special folder("Application")}\\MasterFile.txt", "MasterFile-{#FileStamping}.txt")
save to file("{$special folder("Application")}\\MasterFile.txt", %mylist)

Good luck!

Buddy

Here's another way to do it if you need the file name to stay the same

ui button("run") {
    add name()
}
define add name {
    set(#email, $account data("Email"), "Global")
    if($file exists("{$special folder("Application")}/emails.txt")) {
        then {
        }
        else {
            save to file("{$special folder("Application")}/emails.txt", $nothing)
        }
    }
    clear list(%emails)
    add list to list(%emails, $list from file("{$special folder("Application")}/emails.txt"), "Don\'t Delete", "Global")
    add item to list(%emails, #email, "Delete", "Global")
    save to file("{$special folder("Application")}/emails.txt", $trim(%emails))
}

Cheers.