UBot Underground

Printing Source Code or Editing in Dreamweaver, etc.?

I'm working on a bot that is now 350 lines of code and is a little difficult to work with inside the studio.

I can copy & paste the code into dreamweaver, etc, but there is no color coding.  Has anyone developed a Dreamweaver plugin to properly color code (and perhaps hints/prompts) for uBot code?  Either paid or free?

Also, is there any way to print the source code (retaining the color)?  I find it much easier to work in color but same problem - if I copy to any other app, it is B&W

Thanks!

I have the developer license.  What I want to do is do the editing in something else - whether it is Notepad++, Dreamweaver, etc.  I want the ability to print source code, edit it with text wrap on and work in a full screen editor, without the toolbar left and the app window right.

Are there any modules that have been developed that allow this - any other editors that recognize UBOT code?

I have the developer license.  What I want to do is do the editing in something else - whether it is Notepad++, Dreamweaver, etc.  I want the ability to print source code, edit it with text wrap on and work in a full screen editor, without the toolbar left and the app window right.

Are there any modules that have been developed that allow this - any other editors that recognize UBOT code?

Not that i know of. Ubot invent its own language.

Defniitely its own language.  I know so many people have developed their own bots, modules, library that are in exchanges and for sale, I'm wondering if anyone has created an editor theme for Dreamweaver, Notepad++, TextPad or any other editor.

You can work on full screen on ubot code editor.

Open a blank ubotstudio just for editing your code like notepad++

Hide the toolbars on the left and minimize the browser on the right then maximize the window.

For other stuff check this pash plugin http://youtu.be/lIntVq985DQ?t=51s

It have wordwrap and other options for the editor.

Thanks.  I watched the video, but I'm not sure how they did that.  I'm assuming a plugin, but the video doesn't really explain.  Do you have a download / link for this?

Thanks again

Great, thank you Kreatus & Marton.

I was able to create something about 90% of what I wanted with Text++ - not perfect but good - so I can print source code.  When I'm coding, and have an issue, I still like to print out code on big paper and work through it.  I wish there was a basic "Print" function under the FILE menu in uBot to print the source code.  Would be so helpful.

Thanks again

Great, thank you Kreatus & Marton.

I was able to create something about 90% of what I wanted with Text++ - not perfect but good - so I can print source code.  When I'm coding, and have an issue, I still like to print out code on big paper and work through it.  I wish there was a basic "Print" function under the FILE menu in uBot to print the source code.  Would be so helpful.

Thanks again

You can simply copy the source code from ubot then paste it to microsoft word then print it. It will retain the color codes.