UBot Underground

[SELL] Software Windows - Botguru UI Plugin

havent tested with ubot locker.

What it does since it cant really force the admin rights as the security settings of windows dont allow for it

it checks to see if it was ran as admin or from admin.  If not causes the restart of the application with RunAs Admin.  and closes the current session.

• 3 months later...

Hi TJ,

can you tell me if the "browser size" will lock the browser even when it is out of view ?

for example,

if a bot was made so all you can see is HTML UI and browser size stays at whatever set

im asking as this is really the only issue ive never been able to get past,

because some bots will stick at a certain point because the browser isnt showing a page properly so cant move on (or waits until timeout)

but if this plugin fixes this then life would be marvelous :)

if it does do this then i need to add to my plugin wishlist

(getting longer by the day lol)

• 4 weeks later...

Yes and thanks for he reply,

Further testing on some of my bots are showing that my issue is completely website dependent,

some popups are opening full screen on some site but staying as a popup on others, ..

normally i would just scrape the url and navigate to it in a shared browser but not been able to do that in this case as the page seems to need the link to be clicked

however i have also found that when the browser is hidden, the size of the popup window in question is also dependent on the user agent,

It would be nice to have the ability to set a browser/popup window to a specific size regardless of app window size.

Thanks again TJ

CJ

Thanks for the quick response and vid,

very much appreciated,

Thats great news,

Yes i have noticed that with the popup in question, .. I have dragged the window to see whats happening while its in the middle of its process and it is a perfect little 100x100 square window quite often,

however, if the browser itself is set to the specific dimensions then the popup would/should be larger to in relation to the browser ..... in theory lol

ok, well this plugin is definitely at the top of my wishlist,

even if it doesnt resolve this issue, there are some pretty useful functions going on

Thanks again for the help TJ

CJ