UBot Underground

Triger Bot Running Once Webform Filled In

Dear All Fellow Ubot Gurus / Experts,

I am really newbie so please accept my apologies if this has been addressed / discussed elsewhere here on the forum.

When reading this thread of connecting to sql on VPS from mobile phone http://www.ubotstudio.com/forum/index.php?/topic/15245-run-ubot-software-on-iphones-step-by-step-tutorial/ I am inspired to make a scenario of running a bot on VPS.

The scenario is:

> Web Visitor fills a form for example order web design package
> Form submitted giving a trigger to run a bot on VPS

> the bot then goes to cpanel, add a domain as add-on domain, install wp on the domain, load sql data on the wp

> when all is done, the bot emails me the url and login details of the newly installed wp site

Is this achievable? I am wondering if this has to do with Windows automation side rather web automation.

If there is a thread offering such bot, please let me know.

Thanks for all of your feedback and sharing, really appreciated indeed.

Thanks guys!

Regards,

Sol

• Like 1

is doable sure
but it needs a bot on vps  which always checks ever x minutes if there is a new order
i do that too on my server  by using a mysql-table which holds a status for a job

if there is a new dataset inside and if that gotta status 1 then my bot knows what to do

after done the bot give the status 0 on this dataset.

but the database checking bot is not done with ubot because i never get ubot bots running endless

there allways freeze after some hours or days.

so i did it with php, which works fine for me

• Like 1

blumi40, thanks for the sharing. i wonder that bot would include if else scripting logics. however as advised bot running endlessly tends not to run stable so again this kind of bot checking every x min will be not good to achieve by ubot?

I thought the same kind of bot discussed elsewhere can run bit good provided we have good VPS?

BotGuru, thanks for dropping by. Sure let me add your contact.

Is anybody else having other scenario as to scripting other than table check scenario?

Php based maybe good but i am not good at this.

Thanks

Sol