UBot Underground

Browser.exe crashes - Standard User

Hey guys

When I set the user agent to Safari, I get the error as shown below when I run the bot.

I know of the possible solution provided to Pro and Developers here but want to know the solution for Standard Users.

http://content.screencast.com/users/Keyuramins/folders/Snagit/media/2e726698-a2e1-4d2b-8027-cdb4497879ec/03.14.2014-11.06.png

Is there any workaround on this one?

Please help.

Edited by keyuramins

Well, putting the Set User Agent command just before the Navigate command have resolved my problem at least in the ubot mode...I am now compiling it and will test the outcome.

I confirm now that there are no more browser.exe crashes in the compiled bot, when I use Set User Agent just before Navigate command.

Good luck to all those who have such problem and you can try this method to resolve your problem, if you are a standard user.

Wich user agent did you choose ?

thanks ;)

It doesn't matter which one you choose, it matters that you run "set user" agent command, which re-initializes the browser which prevents crashes.

I use set user agent and choose random user agent from a list and after that i use set referer and change proxy. So i still get browers crash when i use many many threads, like 50. up to 20 it is fine, biut at 25 i start to have problems. I dont loop inside threads, i just use threads to navigate and after that close page.

So m i having memory problem. But why i have memory problem if i have 16gb ram and 4ghz 4 core CPU server that runs only this bot?